$229.99 - $489.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual control levers. - Greater reach adjust range - Quick and intuitive rear shifting operation with redesigned internal shifting unit - Even lighter front shifting when paired with redesigned FD-R8000 - 2x11-speed - Model Number: ST-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41 - Shift Cable: Polymer coated - Average Weight: 220 grams
Shimano Ultegra TT/Triathlon dual control lever. - Reduced drag through a more aerodynamic design - Eliminated the switch box of ST-6871 to make the design smaller and shorter - Intuitive shifting control - Keep firm when shifting - Single button on each side of the shift lever only works with Synchronized Shift - 2x11-speed - Average Weight: 138 g/pair
- More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles - Lightweight - Carbon Composite Plastic Material Of Hood - More Intuitive, Quicker Shifting Operation - More Defined Click Feeling And Ergonomic Shift Lever Position - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift On Or Off - E-Tube Project - Optimum Power Transmitted With Grip Firmly - Ideal Ergonomic Cover Shape With Better Thickness & Tenderness - Openable Hood Cover - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Replace Hood Cover - Openable Hood Cover - Customizable The Function To Fit In Rider'S Riding Style
Get the Dual Control levers that are just as rugged as the rest of your freeride gear. The Saint Dual Control levers put you in command of smooth-shifting Shimano gears and powerful, freeride-ready disc brakes. The shifting is crisp and precise and Dual Control lets you shift and brake simultaneously, too.
$174.99 - $329.99
Shimano delivers their trademark smoothness and ergonomics with the 11-speed Ultegra shift levers. Pro Tour-proven tech, like the shifter internals and polymer-coated shift cable, offers shifting at the speed of thought with jaw-dropping light action and defined tactile feedback for the rider. Hand-pleasing ergonomics offer near perfect hood and lever placement so these controls are comfortable all day long, whether you're cruising on the tops or deep in the drops. Special attention was paid to the shape of the brake lever, offering you incredible ergonomics from the drops and more power from the hoods. On top of all that, stealthy, under-the-tape cable routing cleans up the front of your bike, with a clean, minimalist, and pro look.
The Shimano GRX Dual Control Lever delivers light and responsive shifting for mixed-terrain riding. The ergonomic shifter design improves comfort and the textured, anti-slip brake lever increases control on bumpy terrain. - Gravel-inspired lever and bracket ergonomics - Anti-slip brake lever - Greater mixed-terrain control - Same light shifting operation as top-tier systems
- Quick And Intuitive Rear Shifting Operation - Shorter Lever Stroke - Redesigned Internal Shifting Unit - Lighter Front Shifting Operation - Redesign Front System With New Front Derailleur - Comfortable Grip And Operation - More Customizable And Precise Lever Position - Expanded Reach Adjustment Range (14 Mm) Mechanical Brake - Consistent Braking Performance In Any Condition
- Slimmer, More Aerodynamic Shape And Improved Grip Feel - Optimum Power Transmitted With Firm Grip - More Control And Confidence In Race Condition - Improved Shift Switch Placement For Operation Without Removing Hands From The Bars - Intuitive Shifting Control - Single Button On Each Side Of The Shift Lever Designed To Work With Synchro Shift - Each Switch Available With Multi-Shift On/Off - Increased E-Tube Project Customization - Each Switch Has The Option For Multi-Shift - Customizable Function To Fit Any Riding Style - Integrated E-Tube Cable And Internal Brake Cable Routing For Enhanced Cockpit Aesthetic And Aerodynamics
The Shimano Claris ST-R2030 is a dual control brake/shift lever for Shimano 2x8 and 3x8 drivetrain applications. It features a reach adjust mechanism and Shimano's Super SLR friction-reducing technology. - Reach Adjust mechanism allows for the distance from the handlebar grip to the lever to be adjusted to suit any hand size or riding style - Super SLR technology improves braking response and modulation by reducing friction through the caliper, lever, and cable - The Dual Control Lever has both brake and shifting functions in the system to enable simple operation - Includes OT-SP41 cable housing to maximally reduce the inner cable friction for quick response to operations and effortless shifting
- Optical gear display - Adjustable reach - 2-Finger lever, compatible with linear-pull and mechanical disc brakes - Includes OT-SIS41 derailleur cable and housing set
Alivio 9-speed Shift/Brake Levers dress up your bike with Shimano's proven ergonomics and shifting technology. A single clamp keeps handlebar clutter to the absolute minimum. Shimano's index shifting is fast and precise, and the heads-up Optical Gear Display ensures you're always in the right gear. Hydraulic brakes offer powerful, all-weather stopping power and Shimano's One-Way Bleed mineral oil setup is low maintenance and reliable.
$15.99 - $39.99
Shimano ST-EF500 shift/brake lever provide an ergonomic, integrated solution for both brake and shifting controls. - Optical gear display - Adjustable reach - 4-Finger lever, compatible with cantilever, roller, linear-pull, and mechanical disc brakes
The Shimano Tourney TY EZ FIRE Plus Shift/Brake levers combine Reach Adjust, SIS Index shifting, and an Optical Gear Display in a durable assembly. - The distance from handlebar grip to lever can be adjusted to suit any hand size, type of riding, and individual rider preferences - SIS Rear Index Shifting System - The EZ FIRE Plus features two shift levers, just like the RAPIDFIRE Plus. The upshift lever is located at the top so it is easy to see - Optical Gear Display allows easy use for entry-level riders - This shifter is recommended for sport casual riding
- Shimano road shifter name plate and fixing screws
Page 1 of 1