With more than 40 years of designing and building bicycles and components dedicated to adventures that go beyond limits or expectations, Tom created the new Ritchey WCS Adventure Fork for those of us that are unbound by the constraints of riding-surface type, seemingly insurmountable distances, or what you can carry on your bike. The new one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Adventure Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy, deliver a high level of comfort, and offer practical features for all manner of cycling adventures. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable adventure fork offers superior strength while also reducing road chatter fatigue on those endless days and nights in the saddle. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from the crown to the shaft and offers increased impact strength for those potholes you didn't see. With your desire to ride far and long in any condition or under any circumstance, the WCS Adventure Fork features rack mounts for packs full of gear and fender mounts to keep the grime off you and your bike. The three multi-purpose mounts on the legs give you more places to stow the necessities you gather at the last cafe. Welcoming flat-mount disc brake calipers, the WCS Adventure Fork also fits up to 48mm tires (depending on tire make and model)—making this fork the ultimate addition to any rig assembled for the purpose of seeking, discovering, and enjoying the adventure. - Material: carbon fiber - 1-1/8" straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race - Fits 1-1/8 and 44mm headtubes with appropriate headsets - 100x12mm thru-axle (included)—(100x15mm thru-axle conversion kit available separately) - Flat Mount disc brake - Disc brake rotor compatibility: 140 / 160mm - Steerer length: 300mm - Axle-Crown: 393mm - Rake/Offset: 50mm - Spacing: 60mm - Minimum tire clearance: 4mm Road / 6mm Off-Road - Wheel compatibility: 700c / 650b - Rack and fender mounts - Multi-purpose mounts on fork blades (includes black stainless-steel bolts) - Fork max payload: 3kg per side - Weight: 445g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
Up your game with this all-carbon rigid mountain bike fork. Fitting up to 3.0" tires, this weapon isn't just for the 29+ crowd. Its light weight makes it perfect for any XC rider. • Full carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" headtube • 29er-specific 51mm offset • Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size • 495mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 3.0" tires • Includes 100x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug • Replaceable carbon armor dropout guards
The one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Carbon Disc Road Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy, offering a comfortable yet lively riding experience. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable road fork offers superior strength and a superb road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers has been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as well as possible in the areas in which they occur—such as side load, torsion, and impact. The WCS Carbon Disc Road Fork features a 46mm rake and includes a compression plug. Welcoming flat-mount disc calipers, this fork also fits up to 30mm tires, depending on tire make and model. - Material: carbon fiber - 1-1/8" straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race - Fits 1-1/8 and 44mm headtubes with appropriate headsets - 100x12mm thru-axle (included) - Flat Mount disc brake - Disc brake rotor compatibility: 140 / 160mm - Steerer length: 300mm - Crown diameter: 46mm - Axle-Crown: 371mm - Rake/Offset: 46mm - Spacing: 40mm - Minimum tire clearance: 4mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Weight: 390g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
Tom Ritchey was riding off-road decades before gravel riding was ever a "thing," and the new WCS Carbon Cross Gravel Fork is the manifestation of the experiences enjoyed on all of those dirty rides mixed with the legendary engineering for which Ritchey is famous. Built from life and ready for your drop bar off-road adventures, this full monocoque carbon fork delivers precision and confidence while offering stability and comfort along some of the more rugged terrain you'll encounter. With logical features—like enough room tires up to 40mm wide, the ability to run 12 or 15mm thru-axles, and ability to run flat-mount disc brakes—the Ritchey WCS Cross Gravel Fork is ideal for long-distance gravel events, your local cyclocross series, spontaneous weekend adventures, and everything in between. - Material: carbon fiber - 1-1/8" straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race - Fits 1-1/8 and 44mm headtubes with appropriate headsets - 100x12mm thru-axle (included) - Flat Mount disc brake - Disc brake rotor compatibility: 140 / 160mm - Steerer length: 300mm - Crown diameter: 47mm - Axle-Crown: 383mm - Rake/Offset: 47mm - Spacing: 53mm - Minimum tire clearance: 6mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Weight: 430g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Disc Fork is designed from the ground up to manage the unique stresses a disc brake demands – including a carbon layup that resists twisting under hard braking. Decades of experience between the course tape, and building the bikes and components designed to win, inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets, and features carbon dropouts and disc mount. - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: Tapered 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch - Rake: 45mm - Blade Shape: Curved - Drop out: Carbon - Rotor size: 140mm (160 w/ adapter) - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Integrated 45-degree crown race - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) - Compression plug included
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Disc Fork is designed from the ground up to manage the unique stresses a disc brake demands, including a carbon layup that resists twisting under hard braking. Decades of experience between the course tape and building the bikes and components designed to win inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets, and it features carbon dropouts and post disc mount. - Material: carbon fiber - 1-1/8" straight steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race - Fits 1-1/8 and 44mm headtubes with appropriate headsets - Quick release (not included) - Post Mount disc brake - Disc brake rotor compatibility: 140 / 160mm - Steerer length: 300mm - Crown diameter: 45mm (1-1/8") - Fork length: 395mm - Rake/Offset: 45mm - Spacing: 54mm - Minimum tire clearance: 6mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Weight: 410g (with uncut steerer / not including axle)
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
With vibration-muting carbon blades, and alloy steerer and crown, the Comp carbon/alloy cross and road fork is ideal for cyclocross pursuits or road riding. - Material: carbon blades / alloy steerer, crown, and dropouts - 1-1/8" straight steerer - Steerer length: 300mm - Axle-crown: 391mm - Rake/Offset: 48mm - Crown diameter: 45mm (1-1/8") - Spacing: 57mm - Minimum tire clearance: 6mm - Wheel compatibility: 700c - Fender mounts - Weight: 540g (with uncut steerer) - Color: 3K carbon finish
- Ideal for the rider using a long travel, 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Works with 26, 27.5, 29-inch wheels - Axle to crown: 465mm
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
- Smoothie road fork is design to match the Smoothie frames - Tange CrMo construction - 49mm reach brakes - Wheel (rake): 700c (43mm) - Steerer: straight (28.6/30.0) - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
- Lugged Cross fork to match the Double Cross Cyclocross frames - Lugged crown with Tange CrMo construction - Features eyelets for front rack and braze-ons for low-rider panniers - 44mm rake - Brake mount: cantilever
- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - I.S. disc mounts - Axle to crown: 425mm - Rake: 36.7mm
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
$99.99 - $104.99
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$88.19 - $104.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$75.59 - $98.79
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
- Replacement damper kits
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$34.99 - $44.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$17.00 - $39.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Slides over upper fork legs to prevent frame/fork contact - Works on 35mm boXXers only
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
Page 1 of 2 Next page