Manitou's Dorado Expert is an engineering masterpiece. 7050 legs, inverted construction, dual-chamber air spring, TPC+ damping (with independent high- and low-speed compression), hydraulic bottom-out and top-out, and Manitou’s patented HexLock 20mm thru-axle add up to the most advanced downhill fork ever. - Weight Lb / grams: 6.82 / 3096 - Travel: 180, 203mm Internally Adj. (29'er 150, 175mm) - Spring: Air - Spring Rate: n/a - Bottom Out: Hydraulic and Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1 1/8" Aluminum - Crown: Forged Hollow Bore - Crown Finish: Matte Ano Polished - Offset: 49.55 - Compression Damping: TPC+ - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC - Adjustments: Air Compression (High Speed and TPC+), Rebound - Leg Diameter: 36mm - Leg Material: Aluminum - Wheel Size: 26" / 27.5" / 29" - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 20mm Hex TA - Crown to Axle: 567 / 591(26") 582/606(27.5") 567/591(29") - Colors: Black Ano
Introducing the Cane Creek Helm, a 7-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 140mm to 170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up. WEIGHT - 2070 grams DAMPING - High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound ADJUSTMENTS - 7-way adjustable suspension fork - High speed compression - Low speed compression - Low speed rebound - Air volume adjust (8-position Internal indexed system) - Independent positive air spring - Independent negative air spring - Indexed travel adjust system SPRING - High volume positive and negative air springs STANCHION DIAMETER - 35mm TRAVEL - Positioned at 150mm, 160mm, or 170mm from factory Optimized for 140 - 170mm of travel TRAVEL ADJUSTMENTS - Internal, 10mm Increments (170mm down to 100mm) 2 Travel spacers included AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET - "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm
- Compression loader damper unit with bladder for amazing small bump compliance and no stiction off the top - Externally adjustable rebound and high/low speed compression - Shock body cooling fins keep things running cool - Spring and mounting hardware not included, must be purchased separately - Adjustments: high speed compression, low speed compression, rebound, spring preload - 425 grams
Up your game with this all-Carbon rigid fat bike fork. Fitting up to 4.8" tires with a 26" wheel or 3.0" with a 27.5", this weapon will put your fat bike on the diet it deserves. - Full OCLV carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8-1.5" headtube 51mm offset - Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size - 490mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 26 x 4.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" tires - Includes 150x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug - Carbon armor replaceable dropout guards
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Disc Fork is designed from the ground up to manage the unique stresses a disc brake demands – including a carbon layup that resists twisting under hard braking. Decades of experience between the course tape, and building the bikes and components designed to win, inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets, and features carbon dropouts and disc mount. - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: Tapered 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch - Rake: 45mm - Blade Shape: Curved - Drop out: Carbon - Rotor size: 140mm (160 w/ adapter) - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Integrated 45-degree crown race - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) - Compression plug included
Machete is Manitou's answer to the call for a lightweight, cost-conscious performance Boost fork. Incorporating their versatile Manitou Absolute+ compression damping, tried-and-true TPC rebound, Hexlock SL 15mm axle and patented Manitou hollow crown technology, a Machete is all you need to survive in the wild. - Weight Lb / grams: 2030g (27.5+/29in) 2050g (29+) - Travel: 120, 140 - Spring: TS Air - Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5 T - Crown: Hollow Crown - Crown Finish: Shot Peen - Offset: 51mm - Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle 2 Position On/Off Damper - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Pressure Compression to Lockout Rebound - Leg Diameter: 32mm - Leg Material: Alloy - Wheel Size: 27.5+/29in, 29+ - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 110mm Hexlock SL tooled axle - Crown to Axle: 27.5+/29in: 530 (120) 550 (140), 29+: 542 (120), 562 (140) - Colors: Black - Colors: Black Ano - Axle: 9mm, 20mm, QR15 - Crown to Axle: 26" - 498/520, 27.5" - 516.5/536.5, 29" - 530/550 - Colors: Black or White
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Canty Fork is designed for the rigors of cyclocross and those who demand traditional canti brakes. Decades of experience between the course tape, and building the bikes and components designed to win, inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, and it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets. - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8” - Rake: 45mm - Blade Shape: Curved - Drop out: Carbon - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Integrated 45-degree crown race - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) - Brake mount: Canti - Compression plug included
$348.99 - $368.99
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black aluminum upper tubes - Solo Air spring
$255.00 - $292.00
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp UD Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
- Chrome lugged crown with Tange CrMo legs/steerer - 41mm rake - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper - Steerer: straight - Wheel (legs): 700c (curved)
- Smoothie road fork is design to match the Smoothie frames - Tange CrMo construction - 49mm reach brakes - Wheel (rake): 700c (43mm) - Steerer: straight (28.6/30.0) - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper
- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - I.S. disc mounts - Axle to crown: 425mm - Rake: 36.7mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
- Chromoly steel BMX style forks - Perfect replacement for modern BMX-inspired wheelie bikes - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Material: Chromoly - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: 3/8-inch
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Page 1 of 2 Next page