- Air sprung with adjustable negative coil spring - Twin Tube open bath cartridge damper with Bottom Loader compression unit - Rebound, high and low speed compression external adjustability - Threadless aluminum steerer with 42mm 7000 series aluminum upper tubes - Carbon Torsion Arch increases stiffness by 25% - 36mm lower legs with forged magnesium 20x110mm dropouts - 74mm Post-Mount, 203mm disc brake only
Manitou's Dorado Expert is an engineering masterpiece. 7050 legs, inverted construction, dual-chamber air spring, TPC+ damping (with independent high- and low-speed compression), hydraulic bottom-out and top-out, and Manitou’s patented HexLock 20mm thru-axle add up to the most advanced downhill fork ever. - Weight Lb / grams: 6.82 / 3096 - Travel: 180, 203mm Internally Adj. (29'er 150, 175mm) - Spring: Air - Spring Rate: n/a - Bottom Out: Hydraulic and Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1 1/8" Aluminum - Crown: Forged Hollow Bore - Crown Finish: Matte Ano Polished - Offset: 49.55 - Compression Damping: TPC+ - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC - Adjustments: Air Compression (High Speed and TPC+), Rebound - Leg Diameter: 36mm - Leg Material: Aluminum - Wheel Size: 26" / 27.5" / 29" - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 20mm Hex TA - Crown to Axle: 567 / 591(26") 582/606(27.5") 567/591(29") - Colors: Black Ano
Introducing the Cane Creek Helm, a 7-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 140mm to 170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up. WEIGHT - 2070 grams DAMPING - High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound ADJUSTMENTS - 7-way adjustable suspension fork - High speed compression - Low speed compression - Low speed rebound - Air volume adjust (8-position Internal indexed system) - Independent positive air spring - Independent negative air spring - Indexed travel adjust system SPRING - High volume positive and negative air springs STANCHION DIAMETER - 35mm TRAVEL - Positioned at 150mm, 160mm, or 170mm from factory Optimized for 140 - 170mm of travel TRAVEL ADJUSTMENTS - Internal, 10mm Increments (170mm down to 100mm) 2 Travel spacers included AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET - "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm
Coil confidence is being rediscovered by endure riders all over the world. Fork chassis weight and overall bicycle weight has decreased over the last few years, allowing the return of faithful coil sprung suspension products. Helm Coil is optimized for 130mm to 160mm of travel, with the ability to be internally adjusted by changing the location of the spring perch (coil piston) on the travel-indexed compression rod. This procedure requires no additional parts. - D-Loc Axle Assembly: Hard anodized aluminum cam lever closes against a self-lubricating brass clamp washer for axle function longevity - Fast and easy keyed entry axle and lock system - Eliminates unwanted rotational and torsional axle forces * A spring is required for this shock. Spring Recommendations: 35lb spring - AAG0421 RED - (90-120lbs rider) 45lb spring - AAG0422 BLACK - (120-160lbs rider) 55lb spring - AAG0424 GREEN - (160-200lbs rider) ** Stock Spring in Helm Coil 65lb spring - AAG0426 BLUE - (200-240lbs rider) With changes in internal travel amount, rider positioning on the bicycle, bicycle head angle, and rider ability/style, spring rates will vary. For assistance please contact Cane Creek or your nearest Certified Service Center.
- Air sprung with adjustable negative coil spring - 140, 150, and 160mm travel options using internel spacers. Set to 160mm travel out of the box - Diamond damper cartridge with bladder style compression unit - Rebound, high and six position low speed compression adjustability - Threadless aluminum steerer with 35mm 7000 series aluminum upper tubes - 1-piece magnesium casted lower legs with fender mount - 15x100mm thru-axle dropouts, 74mm Post-Mount disc brake only
- Air sprung with adjustable negative coil - 140, 150, and 160mm travel options using internel spacers. Set to 150mm travel out of the box - Diamond damper cartridge with bladder style compression unit - Rebound, high and six position low speed compression adjustability - Threadless aluminum steerer with 35mm 7000 series aluminum upper tubes - 1-piece magnesium casted lower legs with fender mount - 15x100mm thru-axle dropouts, 74mm Post-Mount disc brake only
The RockShox Pike is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders. Its new damper rides high in the travel where it’s the plushest. Its industry redefining asymmetric approach to chassis design delivers an unparalleled stiffness to travel to weight ratio that will have other engineers playing catch up for years. The RCT3 Charger 2 Damper with DebonAir air spring delivers increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support. The firm setting has also been re-tuned to better match RockShox rear shocks, with OneLoc compatibility which allows on-the-fly suspension control. - Charger 2 Damper with DebonAir spring - Lighter chassis with signature Pike stiffness - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - Crown Race: 40mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29" , 27.5+ - Stanchion Diameter: 35mm - Maximum Tire Width: 81mm - 29 x 2.8" or 27.5 x 3.0" maximum tire size
Mattoc Pro 2 is the result of three years of racing and test feedback from riders all over the world. Refinements to both chassis and air spring have brought Manitou's award-winning all-mountain fork to a new benchmark in racing performance, while the standard-issue IVA (Incremental Volume Adjust) system adds a new element of adjustability. Incorporating the same dual-chamber, self-regulating air spring and Hydraulic Bottom-out system as found in Manitou's race-pedigree Dorado, the Mattoc Pro 2 is largely regarded as the ‘downhiller’s enduro fork’. - Weight Lb / grams: 1877g - Travel: 160 - Spring: DH Air (Dorado) - Spring Rate: n/a - Bottom Out: Adjustable HBO and Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5” Taper Only - Crown: Forged Deep Bore Hollow - Crown Finish: Color Match - Offset: 44 mm - Compression Damping: TPC Technology MC2-In Leg - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Compression (High Speed and TPC+), Hydraulic Bottom Out Rebound - Leg Diameter: 34mm - Leg Material: 7050 Butted Aluminum - Wheel Size: 27.5" - Brake Post Mount: 180mm - Axle: Hexlock SL - Crown to Axle: 555 - Colors: Matte Red, Matte Black, Gloss Black (OEM only), Gloss White
$685.00 - $715.00
RockShox started with the features you’ve come to love from them: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 491mm - 80mm travel, 511mm - 100mm travel, 531mm - 120mm travel - WEIGHT: 1796g (3.96lb) - DAMPING: RL - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Crown or remote compression to lockout, rebound - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum - CROWN: Forged AL66 TV aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black (OEM only), White (OEM only) - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc
- Compression loader damper unit with bladder for amazing small bump compliance and no stiction off the top - Externally adjustable rebound and high/low speed compression - Shock body cooling fins keep things running cool - Spring and mounting hardware not included, must be purchased separately - Adjustments: high speed compression, low speed compression, rebound, spring preload - 425 grams
Reba has always signified RockShox quality and performance. Even more so now, with new chassis options that allow Reba to be a frontrunner in any role, from XC to trail riding. With technologies developed on SID, Reba, and Revelation, Reba is the one-stop solution to everyone looking for the unmistakable RockShox performance in a proven package. The Solo Air spring lets you add air to your fork through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, while Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction for buttery smooth operation for the duration. RockShox kindly printed Sag Gradients right on the fork's upper tubes, making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. And, that perfect spring action is controlled by a Motion Control RL damper with adjustable low speed compression and lockout with blow-off valve, keeping you on track all day long. - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 42mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 27.5" - Maximum Tire Width: 100 x 15mm - 62mm; 110 x 15mm - 81mm
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
Machete is Manitou's answer to the call for a lightweight, cost-conscious performance Boost fork. Incorporating their versatile Manitou Absolute+ compression damping, tried-and-true TPC rebound, Hexlock SL 15mm axle and patented Manitou hollow crown technology, a Machete is all you need to survive in the wild. - Weight Lb / grams: 2030g (27.5+/29in) 2050g (29+) - Travel: 120, 140 - Spring: TS Air - Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5 T - Crown: Hollow Crown - Crown Finish: Shot Peen - Offset: 51mm - Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle 2 Position On/Off Damper - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Pressure Compression to Lockout Rebound - Leg Diameter: 32mm - Leg Material: Alloy - Wheel Size: 27.5+/29in, 29+ - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 110mm Hexlock SL tooled axle - Crown to Axle: 27.5+/29in: 530 (120) 550 (140), 29+: 542 (120), 562 (140) - Colors: Black - Colors: Black Ano - Axle: 9mm, 20mm, QR15 - Crown to Axle: 26" - 498/520, 27.5" - 516.5/536.5, 29" - 530/550 - Colors: Black or White
Ritchey's history with cyclocross runs long and deep, sort of like the mud sections of your favorite 'cross course. The WCS Carbon Cross Canty Fork is designed for the rigors of cyclocross and those who demand traditional canti brakes. Decades of experience between the course tape, and building the bikes and components designed to win, inform the performance and design details of this fork. It employs a monocoque construction, and it's compatible with standard and integrated headsets. - Blade: Carbon - Crown: Carbon - Steerer: Carbon - Steerer Length: 300mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8” - Rake: 45mm - Blade Shape: Curved - Drop out: Carbon - Crown Diameter: 45mm - Integrated 45-degree crown race - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Finish: Matte UD carbon - Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) - Brake mount: Canti - Compression plug included
$255.00 - $292.00
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
The RockShox Recon Silver: a fork with the performance that'll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. Sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown, and dependable Solo Air spring make Recon Silver the fork you've been looking for. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, and the Turn Key oil damping system offers external rebound adjustment and compression lockout for on-the-trail adjustability. - PopLoc compatible - 2.4" (62mm) maximum tire width - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 40mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Travel: 100mm - Wheel Size: 26" - Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp UD Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Ideal for the rider using 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Axle to Crown race 425mm - Rake (forward off-set) - 36.7mm. - Weight: 1,419g + 200g axle inc. - I.S. Disc mount - For 26-inch wheel
- Ideal for the rider using a long travel, 20mm thru-axle suspension fork that wants to go rigid, without buying a new front wheel - Exclusive 20mm axle with 14mm nutted ends for running a thru-axle hub with pegs - Lightweight and strong butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight steerer - Works with 26, 27.5, 29-inch wheels - Axle to crown: 465mm
- Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork for 29" or 27.5" (650B) MTB wheels - Suspension corrected for 100mm-travel 29er frames or 120-130mm 650B frames - Unicrown with straight D-shaped blades, International Standard disc mounts - 1-1/8" threadless CrMo steerer, 47mm rake
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process. - TurnKey damper - Crown Race: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Coil - Negative Spring: Coil - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 62mm - Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
- Chrome lugged crown with Tange CrMo legs/steerer - 41mm rake - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper - Steerer: straight - Wheel (legs): 700c (curved)
- Smoothie road fork is design to match the Smoothie frames - Tange CrMo construction - 49mm reach brakes - Wheel (rake): 700c (43mm) - Steerer: straight (28.6/30.0) - Axle-crown: 365mm - Brake mount: caliper
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - I.S. disc mounts - Axle to crown: 425mm - Rake: 36.7mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page