No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, call off the search – you’ve found it. Whether your training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend’s FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on, and pedal away. Plus, the Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking. - Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride. - Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click. - Features five adjustable levels of resistance - Compatible with Zwift and other indoor training apps
Hook your bike up to Sunlite's F1 Trainer w/Remote and ride whenever you want, regardless of weather, daylight or schedule issues. It features a heavy-duty steel frame for a stable base when you're cranking on the pedals and a quiet magnetic resistance unit for a real-world feel. The remote lever attaches to your handlebar for easy resistance adjustment. Plus, this trainer includes an easy-to-use steel quick-release lever.
Hook your bike up to Sunlite's F2 Trainer and ride whenever you want, regardless of weather, daylight or schedule issues. It features a heavy-duty steel frame for a stable base when you're cranking on the pedals and a quiet magnetic resistance unit for a real-world feel.
- Smooth and powerful magnetic resistance - Heavy-duty steel frame - Folds for easy storage - Fits MTB wheels 26"-29"
- Combine roller frame with roller kits to create a unique, Professional level trainer - Standard frame designed for 4.5", 3.0" And 2.25" Rollers and fits wheelbases from 31.5" To 48.5" - Additional fan-Resistance and fork stand stabilizers available separately for standard frame only - Kompact frame is a lighter and more portable option designed for 3.0" And 2.25" Drums and fits wheelbases from 38" to 42"
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. - Can be used across a wide range of trainer setups. - Includes Trainer Mat, Climbing Block and Saris towel.
- Remote control for CycleOps VirtualTraining to allow the rider to change the ride view, mark intervals, pause and virtually change gears when using with 400 series or Phantom 5 Indoor Cycle. - Compatible with tablet and mobile devices via Bluetooth Smart only (iPad 3 or newer, iPhone 4s or newer.) - Compatible with PC via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Smart connection Windows 8 or ANT+ connection requires ANT+ dongle/antenna.)
Use CycleOps' Training Mat to protect your floors and carpets from bike grime, sweat, and trainer wear. Durable and water proof, the Training Mat helps keep your trainer from moving across the floor and it absorbs vibration and noise.
CycleOps' 20-/24-inch Wheel Adapter allows you to attach your BMX or recumbent bike to your trainer (sold separately). The adapter raises the resistance unit up for smaller wheels. It's compatible with CycleOps' Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto, and Fluid² trainers.
When you need to transport your trainer, CycleOps' Trainer Bag is the most convenient solution. There is no need to worry about your trainer getting damaged when it's safe and secure on the way to your race or event.
Trainer thru axle adapter for CycleOps Trainers. Fits most 142mm thru axles with 1.0 and 1.75 thread pitch. This kit consists of an axle, washers, and end caps with bolts for use with CycleOps Classic or Pro Series trainers. The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. PowerSync Trainers are not currently 29er compatible. Partial list of compatible bike frames: - Canyon - Trek - Specialized - Cannondale - Niner - Salsa - Giant Reign - Scott - Santa Cruz - Norco
• 35.5-inches x 79-inches • Black
CycleOps' Climbing Riser Block offers 3 levels of elevation to lift your front wheel and provide a workout simulating climbing hills. For steeper climbing workouts, 2 climbing blocks (sold separately) may be placed on top of each other for many different adjustment levels.
- Includes clutch knob and L-bolt - Basic Trainer Clutch Knob is compatible with any Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto or Fluid trainer that already uses L-bolt - Magnus Clutch Knob should only be used with Magnus Smart Trainer - Watch our video to learn more
Leveling block for indoor trainers
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
JetBlack's Riser Block raises your front wheel to the same height as your rear wheel when on the trainer ensuring that your bike is level and stable. It's suitable for mountain and road bikes.
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Previous page Page 2 of 2