• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple chainring; Right: 6-speed • Cables and housing included
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Shimano Alfine 11-Speed Internally Geared Hub Shifters - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano multi-gear shift, 2-way release and instant release features - Optical gear display - Shimano "top normal" shifting - Compatible with Alfine 11-Speed hubs only - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Drivetrain Speeds: 11
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
The Shimano Altus SL-M2000 Rapidfire Plus left shift lever is for 3x9-speed shifting systems. It features an ergonomic lever shape and a slim lever body. The Optislick cable routing increases shift response and requires a light operation force. The easily readable optical gear display positioned below the handlebar confirms the gear position at a glance.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Rapidfire Shifters live up to the XT tradition. The ergonomic shift levers feature light, crisp action that leads to sharp, definitive shifts. Two-Way Release and Multi-Release ensures you have the control grab gears anyway you like. With the mode-convertible front shifter you can set up the 2x or 3x drivetrain of your dreams using the same shifter set. A removable Optical Gear display offers heads-up monitoring of gear choices, and I-Spec compatibility streamlines your handlebar setup.
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys 10-Speed RapidFire Left Shifter is a long-time favorite that places triggers immediately under your forefingers and thumbs. The ergonomic positioning is further enhanced by two reliable ball-bearing units for a smooth, dependable short-throw action. With the 2-way release, you can pull the upper trigger with your finger or push it your thumb, giving you the ultimate in versatility. It's got a mode converter so you can switch it between 2 or 3-ring set ups. It also includes a removable Optical Gear display for heads-up monitoring of gear choices.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Rear Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. The Dyna-Sys rear shifter is 10-speed compatible for close ratios and crisp shifts under all conditions. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear displays for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Down-Tube Shifters are lightweight beauties and a sweet choice for extra-light project bikes, triathlon and time-trial machines and anyone seeking the best in down-tube shifting. They are super reliable and provide precise indexed and friction shifting.
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
- Front Cover Plate kit (left) - Cable hatch logo plate (left)
$33.99 - $37.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - 11-speed compatible
$36.99 - $39.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
Shimano's SLX RapidFire Plus Shift Levers make it easy to pick the perfect gear for every terrain. They feature dual release so you can push or pull the upper trigger, so shifting is easy and intuitive. A removable Optical Gear display allows heads-up monitoring, and finding the perfect bar position is a snap with the ergonomic levers. They are 10-speed compatible and the front switches from 2x to 3x easily, so no matter how many rings you're running up front, SLX has you covered.
Perfected by some of the fastest downhillers on the planet, Shimano's Saint Rapidfire shifter is heavenly when it comes to durability and crisp shifting. The Saint boasts optional inboard or outboard mounting so you can run it on either side of your brake lever. The triggers shift in both directions, depending on your preference and instantly release so your gear changes are lightning quick. You're rolling down the trail and the a big gap ahead? Just pop, pop, pop and hit the lip with the perfect speed. The levers are a little longer for better leverage, too. And when you do take that occasional digger, the shifter pod is hidden away under the brake lever for extra security.
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
Shimano XTR M9100 shifters feature fast and intuitive operation. - Right shifter features quicker lever access and light operation force, and is compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Left shift features only one shift lever (2-way release)—push lever forward to up-shift; and either push or pull the lever to down-shift
Shimano XTR M9100 shifters feature fast and intuitive operation. - Shimano I-Spec shifters mount directly to brakes so no handlebar clamp is needed - Compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Right shifter features quicker lever access and light operation force, and is compatible with both 11 and 12-speed drive trains - Left shift features only one shift lever (2-way release)—push lever forward to up-shift; and either push or pull the lever to down-shift
From top-tier XC racing to enduro shredding to working over your buddies, Shimano's XTR Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer unparalleled shifting quality. Two-Way Release shift levers keep shifts fast and intuitive, and multi-release capability means you have the power to grab multiple gears up or down, in an instant, letting you use Shimano's 11-speed XTR drivetrain to its full extent. And for a clean, simple handlebar setup, Shimano's I-spec II mounting system simplifies brake and shifter mounting. The front shifter can be converted for use with double or triple-chainring cranks, so you can experience XTR-quality shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer.
Page 1 of 3 Next page