CamelBak's CamelClip keeps the bite valve handy by clipping the hose onto your clothing or a strap.
The new CamelBak low rider packs are designed to give you maximum stability during aggressive downhill rides. The lumbar design keeps your water and cargo stowed low and close to your waist. It’s a small change, but it makes a huge difference: a lower center of gravity gives you more stability on bumpy trails, and lets your upper body move more freely. The Skyline™ 10 LR is a full-featured MTB pack designed to keep your gear organized, with a 3-liter Antidote® reservoir, helmet hooks, compression webbing for storing soft armor, and an XV™ back panel to keep your back cool and ventilated. The pack includes its own tool roll, so you’ll always be prepared on the trail. CamelBak also added some features that let you drink and refill on the fly: a zippered trapdoor that gives you instant access to your reservoir, and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one click. That way, you can spend more time on the trail and less time fumbling with your pack.
Keep your beverages cold and at hand with Electra's Can Holder and neoprene Coozie combo. Simple installation on your handlebars means your drink is never more than an easy reach away.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$3.59 - $5.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
- Custom Trek water bottle
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
$5.95 - $6.80
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
Storage made simple Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage. Key features - Wide opening for easy access - Fits in standard water bottle cages - Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Soft rubber bite pressure valve • Bisphenol A/BPA and Phthalates Free
Page 1 of 6 Next page